[Shop-talk] Recommendations for selling some electrical equipment

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Jun 12 05:43:49 MDT 2024

Good morning.  We are cleaning up and would like to move some no-longer-used electrical stuff.  I am looking for recommendations for resellers who deal in this wort of stuff.
We have:- 45KVA three-phase transformer, 480 - 208 delta - wye
- Disconnect switch- Breaker panel- Safety switch- Misc breakers and conduit fittings.
We could recycle these but I'd hate to break up a perfectly good transformer.  I would appreciate it if anyone has a recommendation on who to contact.
Thanks

Dave