[Shop-talk] Home surveillance system

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Sat Jun 8 08:40:12 MDT 2024

Check out alibisecurity.com. They have reasonably priced gear that lasts quite awhile. I’ve been using them for about 15 years & have had no in-warranty failures & only one DVR failure on a 9 year old unit. I am a small dealer, having only 5 clients & about 100 cameras. There are cheaper camera systems out there but  this company is local to me & has local tech help.

Peace, Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity