[Shop-talk] password lmanager software

Donald H Locker dhlocker at protonmail.com
Sat Jul 6 18:16:29 MDT 2024

Hello, John.

I use KeePass ([keepass.info](https://keepass.info/)) on my laptop running Ubuntu 18.04; it's also available for Apple and Micrisoft operating systems. Very easy to set up; good security (if you use a good password for the database file); easy to use; room for notes as well as login id, password, associated websites, and a very good password generator.

HTH,
Donald.