[Shop-talk] Tire Gauges

alfuller194 at gmail.com alfuller194 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 11:26:58 MDT 2024

Sorry for the late reply – I have no idea where several weeks’ worth of messages have been hanging out!

It might be worth checking with someone who already has their gauges calibrated and comparing readings. I would hope the new car dealers service department would actually calibrate gauges used on customer cars, but would ask to be sure. It also occurs to me that last time I moved the movers damaged my air compressor, and the insurance company has a local company that repairs them. I wonder if they have calibrated gauges, and if one could compare readings with theirs…

All the best,

Al Fuller