[Shop-talk] Thinner than the original

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Sat Sep 9 18:46:20 MDT 2023

Ok, apologies all.

My post below was sent wanting opinions only on what I might get using a thinner part.

This being said, I installed the part and my 30+ year old Rigid now works just as well as when new.

I saw some initial replies expressing concerns about the balance of the part. It sits on an axle that has a shouldered mount that matched the new part perfectly and appears to be just fine.

Thanks again all