[Shop-talk] Shop-talk Digest, Vol 17, Issue 173

Mark Miller markmiller at threeboysfarm.com
Sat Nov 18 21:29:04 MST 2023

The compression sleeve puller is called just that:
https://www.supplyhouse.com/Bluefin-PTCSP050-1-2-Heavy-Duty-Compression-Sleeve-Puller

I don't use it often but am very glad I own one (not this one, but they
are similar).  Same as the shower valve cartridge puller I bought.  Get
them both.

The other two: kind of gimmicky. Any decent pliers will serve you just
as well.

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller at threeboysfarm.com