[Shop-talk] ongoing too warm refrigerator

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Fri Jun 23 17:28:01 MDT 2023

I asked about this issue some time ago.

I finally pulled my head out of my nether region and realized maybe, juuuuust maybe, the coils needed to be cleaned.

So, I just did what I could do. Meaning, I can only get to about ¼ to 1/3 of that part of the system.

I'd really like to clean all the way around this cylinder-shaped unit. So, how to frell do I do this?

Again, sorry this isn't shop talk related but I did use tools from my outside shop to access this impossible to clean system.

cheers
tim