[Shop-talk] Removing old bathroom wall extractor fan (Jim Franklin)

Mark Miller markmiller at threeboysfarm.com
Tue Jul 4 14:20:51 MDT 2023

I pulled a similar fan and there were a few screws holding  the two
sliding halves together.  Easiest for me was to cut the metal in a few
places with a sawzmost loaded with a fine toothed blade (I wasn't trying
to save any of the existing unit). And if the fan is/was controlled with
a pull chain do be careful around the live wires. Full disclosure: I
enjoy destructive demolition.

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller at threeboysfarm.com