[Shop-talk] left the light on?

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 05:13:36 MST 2023

You might consider turning over the light control to alexa.  I use Alexa to
turn on and turn off lights at various times and also use Alexa to turn off
my shop compressor every night at 10pm.  I'm not sure if Alexa can tell you
if something is turned on but I wouldn't be surprised if the feature is
available.  I also use Alexa to open and close my garage doors on voice
request.

Brad