[Shop-talk] Good quality garden hose

Jimmie Mayfield mayfield+shoptalk at sackheads.org
Mon Mar 28 15:28:13 MDT 2022

I can't speak for its longevity but I bought a 100ft Flexzilla hose
about 4 years ago.  It's easily the most flexible garden hose I've ever
used, even when pressurized. It's not kink-proof but kinks...almost
don't matter?  When my other two hoses kink I have to stop what I'm
doing, walk over to the kink and manually untwist it.  But this hose is
flexible enough that I just need to "flick" it like a whip and the kink
usually undoes itself.

I'm really tempted to buy one of those 4000psi Flexzilla pressure washer
hoses this year.  I loathe having to wrestle with my current pressure
washer hose...

-- J