[Shop-talk] HP M110we printer drivers

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Wed Jun 22 09:54:15 MDT 2022

I usually swap out ink cartridges for refillable units or bulk ink kits (tanks outside the printer with hoses running in). I Also prefer Epson printers for inkjet & have an old HP color laser printer, both on my network but not phoning home.

A friend bought a new color laser a few years ago for his office. He prints 99%+ black & white. Color cartridges were really expensive but he figured Thayer would last for years. He was really surprised when he had to replace the black toner & found his colors were almost empty. Turns out the printer used color along with black when printing black & white!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Jun 22, 2022, at 10:34 AM, Ronnie Day <ronnie.day at gmail.com> wrote:

I suggest checking YouTube for info on dealing with this situation. You might be able to find a solution there. That said, I prefer Brother or Epson printers for general use and I have a Canon Pro 100 for higher quality photo printing. Both Brother and Epson frequently have great deals on factory refurbs. I usually buy ink cartridges from LD Products. I refill the Canon carts myself. Great info on Jose Rodriquez's YouTube channel.

Shop-talk at autox.team.net