[Shop-talk] Good quality garden hose

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 09:09:10 MDT 2022

We bought one of these last year.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08S6KGJ3Q  My spouse uses it on a
regular basis to water everything.  We don't even need a hose reel -
it is very light, and shrinks up to a manageable size.  Easily stored
in the garage out of the weather with all the other tools.

We use these couplers to quickly connect it to one of the outdoor taps
 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00835N902   Bulletproof, and the
gaskets are available from Dixon to repair them if they start to leak
(uncommon).

I still have my hose reel for my 200 feet of Craftsman rubber hose,
which is going on 20 years old now.

If I could find a durable nozzle, I'd be in great shape.  So far, this
one has been the most satisfying, meaning it's lasted more than a