[Shop-talk] was tankless/instant water heater now slow hot water to fixture

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 08:36:11 MST 2022

Got a question: Where does the (heating) water being shunted from the
hot water line to the cold water line by a pump go? I'm on a well, with
a 500g storage tank that sits at about 50psi, and I suspect municipal
water is at a similar pressure. Mine would go back to the tank--if the
pump can overcome the pressure--but where would municipal water go?