[Shop-talk] refriderator question

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Sat Aug 6 13:04:03 MDT 2022

They don’t make fridges like they used to. I also have an old Sub Zero from 1992 that is still going strong. Replaced door seals & defrost timer in 97 & condenser fan & motor last year. On 3rd ice maker.

New fridges have about 3-5 year lifespan. Pity.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity