[Shop-talk] shop computer question

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Thu Aug 4 10:09:20 MDT 2022

What Latitude do you have? Some have slots inside for Bluetooth interfaces.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Aug 4, 2022, at 11:05 AM, john niolon <jniolon at att.net> wrote:

Well, I'm back with another computer question and it really is in my shop
I have a Dell Latitude laptop running windows XP with only usb 2.0 ports , basically an internet search device only

I use an old cell phone and Spotify for music download bluetoothed to an Esinkin Bluetooth receiver connected to my old
Pioneer stereo system... But wireless internet inside the shop is spotty and Spotify doesn't always work well

Sooo I'm thinking … download Spotify to my laptop that has good internet connectivity (thanks Peter Murrey) and Bluetooth to
the Esinkin unit...   but the old Dell doesn't have Bluetooth.

I'm looking for an adapter to install so I can attach my laptop wirelessly to an Esinkin Bluetooth Audio Receiver connected to my stereo in the shop

Most I find aren't compatibly with XP or must have usb 3.0 … and none of the vendors I ask will reply...

anyone have a suggestion >>??

thanks
john

Shop-talk at autox.team.net