[Shop-talk] Finding a Blown Fuse (Automotive)

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Thu Nov 11 16:25:03 MST 2021

Good to hear. Now you know of one more fuse box, hope there are no more hidden!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Nov 11, 2021, at 4:52 PM, Eric Russell <ejrussell61 at gmail.com> wrote:

So, the blown fuse turned out to be an I-D-10-T issue. When I crawled up under the hood of the new (to us) motorhome to change the oil (they do not make this an easy task...) I noticed a box way over on the left side labeled "Battery Control Center (Fuses Inside)". And buried therein was fuse # F17 'Cargo Lights'. Which indeed was blown. Maybe Thor (the motorhome manufacturer) was trying to tell me to check there - but I clearly described the place I had checked was the Ford "Power Distribution Box".

EjR

--
Eric Russell
Mebane, NC