[Shop-talk] Measuring ozone

alfuller194 at gmail.com alfuller194 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:21:59 MST 2021

Jeff has a pretty good point – if you ‘assume’ the instrument is accurate at birth and the readings are consistent, you might just be OK.

An additional thought: given the relatively low cost to make and the relatively high level of importance to you, you might want to make two [or more…] from the get-go. Then, you would have both a spare AND something to compare!

All the best,

Al Fuller