[Shop-talk] Measuring ozone

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Tue Nov 9 20:07:32 MST 2021

Al,

That’s what I planned to do but it will need calibration or at least verification. I don’t have a good handle as to how accurate the sensors are to the published specs.

I suppose I could purchase a second sensor from a different manufacturer & compare the readings. If they come close to matching it should be close enough to being “Calibrated “.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity