[Shop-talk] Compressor problem

old dirtbeard dirtbeard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 17:09:20 MDT 2021

Hi Scott,

I know it is too obvious to ask, but have you tried tightening or dressing
the belt? The fact that it runs up to 150 psi and then slips might indicate
a belt problem. If it stalled the motor, caused the breaker to pop, etc.,
then I would be more inclined to think of internal mechanical problems.

best,

doug