[Shop-talk] LED Headlamps

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Tue Mar 16 09:16:44 MDT 2021

Don't know how long it will last outside of the water, but I got this
one...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CRQ5HPN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For diving.  As a rescue diver, I need durable, but kinda cheap as they
can get smashed and lost easily.

But the first time I used it was in Belize on a night dive.

The people on the boat could follow my dive from the surface it was so
bright.  I actually turned it off a few times as all the fish kept
following me.

FWIW.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?