[Shop-talk] LED Headlamps

Shannah Miller shannahquilts at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:29:10 MDT 2021

We use PETZLs and have had really good luck with them.  The
one I frequently use in the studio has lasted for 7 years now, in
spite of being dropped multiple times and having clay smeared
on it.

I think that having adjustability is good, so you might consider
PETZL - ACTIK CORE Headlamp.  They have it at the Brazilian
river store, and probably at regular sporting goods stores, as well.
It has a couple of beam patterns which might be helpful, too.

Shannah