[Shop-talk] Lights bulbs that are 'connected'

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 17:05:59 MST 2021

My X10 modules worked fine with LED's but not compact fluorescents.  You
may find particular brands of LED's that will work and some that will not.
Unfortunately all my x10 stuff has died out over the years and I have
replaced much of it with insteon.  I am not as much a fan of the insteon
products.  They seem to be reliable enough, but are difficult to interface
to other home automation systems and have an unacceptable failure rate.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =