[Shop-talk] Plumbing help requested

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Sat Jun 12 10:21:33 MDT 2021

Well, after around 4 years I finally decided that the leak in the supply line to the shop is not going to "heal" of its own accord.  Paid for the leakfinder to come locate it for me and commenced to dig thru the concrete.  I know they have come a long way with the sharkbite type fittings.  Any recommendations for a high reliability repair to connect the 3/4 pvc supply to the 3/4 and 1/2 copper coming out of the slab?

Access is reasonable but not perfect as it is through a hole in the sidewalk and about a foot down.