[Shop-talk] Another one- Speed bumps

Tony Vaccaro tvacc at lotusowners.com
Wed Jun 9 15:14:58 MDT 2021

Many years ago when leaving a race course with my friend in front, he went
over the speed bump at the exit with one wheel.  I went over with both. The
speed bump edge cut the side of his sump. Engine seized about 3 miles down
the road after all the oil leaked out.

We were both driving Caterhams with Ford crossflows. Identical cars.

Tony V