[Shop-talk] Tool for getting frozen nuts loose

Darrell Walker darrellw360 at mac.com
Fri Jul 30 15:54:57 MDT 2021

For #1, perhaps you are thinking of a inductive heater?

https://www.amazon.com/Solary-Magnetic-Induction-Automotive-Flameless/dp/B0851C6Q22/ <https://www.amazon.com/Solary-Magnetic-Induction-Automotive-Flameless/dp/B0851C6Q22/>

No experience, just found that with Google.  Sort of sounds like #2, but it doesn’t burn it out, just gets it really hot.

-Darrell