[Shop-talk] Cordless drill/screw driver

David Scheidt dmscheidt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:00:12 MST 2021

> On Jan 11, 2021, at 07:49, Tim . <tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com> wrote:
>

> "Given the constraint of menards, I think the only real choice is makita as that is what they sell."
>
> ooooo....I wondered about that.

Actually, my memory is failing. It’s Bosch cordless tools that hey sell.  No later: they work fine.  (So does their house brand stuff, too, but I would worry about them changing what that is, and being able to get new batteries etc).

The dirty secret is all big brand cordless drill and drivers are excellent. The reason to pick one over another are color, availability, what your friends, family or cow orkers use, and the availablty of special tools. Oh, and what was on sale.