[Shop-talk] cpooutlets.com

Donald H Locker dhlocker at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 13:04:22 MST 2021

Curious. I just visited and all the pages I went to had prices listed
(but see below.) I do have Firefox with NoScript and my default settings
disable JavaScript on all sites, so that may make a difference. I did
turn on JavaScript just for cpooutlets.com (not for all the rest of the
scripts and ad-collectors they seem to run) and still saw prices. Maybe
its just loading too slowly for you.

Hmmm. well, I found one item with a "see price in cart" ("Milwaukee
48-22-9407 7 Pc Combination Wrench Set - SAE") The note attached says
"price is below MSRP, so can't be displayed" or words to that effect.

Donald.

*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail
/\ <https://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml>