[Shop-talk] Cordless drill/screw driver

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Sun Jan 10 09:21:26 MST 2021

Oops, it’s cpooutlets.com

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Jan 10, 2021, at 9:59 AM, Tim . <tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com> wrote:

Hey all,

I know this has been discussed ad nauseam but I didn't save any of those emails.....

I have a $100 menards rebate check and a $60 rebate visa card that are both burning a hole in my pocket. Also, I have the 15% "anything you can fit in the bag" sale bag. I figure $160 is a good starting point and am willing to at least match that 160 or more if necessary to get the best out there right now.

So, what is the best right now? I am not worried about a little heavier than most as I am not contractor and this won't get used every day. I am just getting tired of dragging cords. I'd like whatever I get to be the start of going all cordless (skill saw, Sawzall, etc).

Thanks all
tim

Shop-talk at autox.team.net