[Shop-talk] Fwd: Tubes of chassis grease

Donald H Locker dhlocker at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 10:17:24 MST 2021

Meant for the list.

BTW, for those interested, the "?gclid=...." string that the tinyurl was
hiding is a google tracking code, so they can tell who has gone where.
Beware of all kinds of "clid=" strings.

For those who are (properly) leery of tinyurl (which can point to and/or
hide all kinds of malware-infested locations) the product is
Mobilgrease® XHP 222, Blue, Lithium Complex, Multipurpose Grease, 13.7
oz, 2 NLGI Grade

WWGrainger is one vendor. https://www.grainger.com/product/1MUC1 is
their page for it.

[I use a special configuration of a secure browser for such
investigations; normally, I just let them pass because it's a major
pain, but good lubes are close to my heart.]

Donald.