[Shop-talk] Hand-held steam cleaner

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Fri Feb 26 05:02:47 MST 2021

Steve,

I don't know if they make a 'tool' version, but the consumer 'steam
buggies' types are a joke.  I would be interested in finding something
that worked well also.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?

From:   gsteve at hammatt.com
To:     Shop-talk at autox.team.net
Date:   02/26/2021 01:49
Subject:        [Shop-talk] Hand-held steam cleaner
Sent by:        "Shop-talk" <shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net>

While I have a small pressure washer, it is not always smart especially in
our wet and rainy times
What I’m looking for is user experience with a small unit being used
inside the shop
I could catch the droppings on paper and still clean engine bays with the
help of low pressure steam
Thought?
Super thanks