[Shop-talk] blast cabinet light upgrade/improvements badly needed

Jim Stone 1789alpine at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:11:16 MST 2021

I just used a cheap Harbor Freight stick on rechargeable light like this: https://www.harborfreight.com/200-lumen-rechargeable-work-light-with-magnetic-base-62529.html. I bought a pair of them on sale (and am pretty sure I paid a lot less than this) and swapped them out as needed.  They provided plenty of light and were easily aimable.  Plus, I didn’t need to worry about accidentally blasting through an electrical cord and I wasn’t going to be too concerned if one of them got damaged.

Jim