[Shop-talk] Replacement florescent bulbs F42T6

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Sat Feb 6 08:02:22 MST 2021

This is a bit of a deviation from the OP, but related.

When rebuilding my shop after a fire I moved from four-lamp fluorescent fixtures to LED units. I found Primelights.com that sold three-lamp LED, 48” fixtures that put out more light than the old fixtures. And they were cheap! $79 each, $75 for 10 or more. (The Bolt). These are basic lights but they have enclosed fixtures too. The fixtures are cheap but went up fine & I haven’t had any problems with them.  Even though they are about 50 miles from me, they shipped to me cheaply. Highly recommended.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity