[Shop-talk] Replacement florescent bulbs F42T6

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Sat Feb 6 04:56:49 MST 2021

Bob comes in with...

https://www.grainger.com/product/GE-LIGHTING-Fluorescent-Linear-Lamp-3V633
>They'll probably charge $1,000 shipping ;)

WOW, this would be perfect, but I have to buy 24!  UGGH.  (I didn't even
look at the shipping yet.)

I tried to buy the 24.  I figured I'd  use one and sell the rest for $100
a piece, I'd still be the cheapest price on amazon!  8>)  (actually, I was
going to sell them for about $20 or so a piece)
But Granger is 'out of stock!'

Why do companies list items they can't sell?

Thanks for finding that Bob however!

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?