[Shop-talk] Air impact dead?

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Fri Feb 5 05:24:44 MST 2021

If you are going to replace your connectors (and I'm not trying to start a
thread or anything,) but I switched to these Milton's and they are
AWESOME!

https://www.harryepstein.com/milton-s-99705-safety-coupler.html

They have a button that releases the pressure before the tool is released.
 Then you press it again and it just comes apart without any force.  I
switched every hose and outlet I have to them and I never looked back. The
only thing is after a lot of use (read <year or so>), you need to put a
drop or two of lube in them to smooth them out again.

Also, the link is for a US company that is a great place to support.  I
also recommending getting the free 'boxart' with any order.  I think I
posted here before but if not, here are some samples I got...

(I didn't tinyurl them so you know they are safe.)

https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/7a51a4095e7895b28525840200422d60?OpenDocument

https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/5a228fab11dfc14b852584090000b430?OpenDocument

https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/4a6004f30a113816852583fa0040eaab?OpenDocument

All of these are framed and on the wall in my office!  I often look for
specials on 'large' items so I can get a big one painted!

Emmet,the artist enjoys doing them and I love them!

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?