[Shop-talk] New concrete bags that have moisture in them.

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Wed Sep 16 08:27:30 MDT 2020

I don't know what you would have to pay for them where you are, but here in southern WI they are around $4 for a 60 pound bag. That is pretty cheap and guaranteed to be good, dry usable concrete mix.

I'd not take the chance on all of that wasted concrete unless you know someone who needs granular fill......

tim