[Shop-talk] New concrete bags that have moisture in them.

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Wed Sep 16 07:21:43 MDT 2020

If it’s hardened it can’t be unhardened. However if it is just starting to harden dropping the bags may be able to break it up. If so, when you use it it will not set to the design strength. Unless you can get it free I would think your labor would be worth more than the possible savings of using this.

Keep well.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne