[Shop-talk] Cutting holes in small project box

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Wed Sep 9 14:19:36 MDT 2020

Depending on the size of the round holes, you can use a hole saw or forstener bit. A standard drill bit won’t give you a good hole but you could always file it out.

The rectangular hole will require a bunch of drilled holes & filing. There are nibbler tools available if you go with the metal plate but it will still require filing.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity