[Shop-talk] Balancing wheels

Ian McFetridge shop-talk2 at mcfetridge.org
Sun Sep 6 09:12:27 MDT 2020

Hi Eric,

Have you tried 3M automotive tape?  It’s very sticky, heat resistant (e.g.,
hold hot trim in the sun) and it is not prone to separating (like layers of
foam tape).  I have a role here if you are interested in trying it.  I’m in
New Hope, not far from you.

3M Super Strength Molding Tape, 03609, 1/2 in x 5 ft
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BO913C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_xVpvFbHA3C6GC

Best,
Ian