[Shop-talk] Car Blow Driers

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Nov 22 17:53:32 MST 2020

My GF insists on buying me a Christmas present; I've been looking
curiously at car blow driers for years, wondering if they're worth it
(Wayne Carini endorses one, but that don't mean much).  When I hand-wash
my cars I usually dry with a silicone 'squeegee' and micro-fiber towels,
and I usually get a bit of swirls over time. Soooooo ...

1) do these work as (Wayne) advertises, and

2) is there a downside; like could you accidentally sand blast your
paint with one of these,

3) prices are all over the place, from under $100 to over $400; I know,
you get what you pay for, but given these are just large blow-driers is
there something to look for?

TIA,
Bob