[Shop-talk] Noise cancelling headphones

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Fri Nov 13 06:46:10 MST 2020

I was looking for recommendations for a good noise canceling set of
headphones with a built in radio (and mp3 player is a plus)
I prefer normal batteries instead of built in rechargeable ones. Bluetooth
isn't a consideration as I will most likely never use that.

Here is the leader I found so far...

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200356514_200356514

Does anyone have an other recommendations?  This will mostly be used when
cutting grass/ chainsaw / using a wood chipper etc.

I do want to make sure the cushion is soft enough to seal when I am
wearing eye protection (or is there a better way to wear eyepro when using
headphones?)

Thanks in advance.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?