[Shop-talk] Harbor Freight 7X12 metal bandsaw

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Mon Nov 2 10:10:15 MST 2020

OK, so I'm upgrading my metal band saw and the HF 7X12 gets some great
reviews.  Problem is, the new model upped the price to $1000.

https://www.harborfreight.com/1-hp-7-in-x-12-in-hydraulic-feed-metal-cutting-band-saw-63469.html
The normal 20%off coupons aren't valid for the CM machines.

So I was wondering if I could get collective here to use their apps and
eyes to keep a look out for a coupon for this.  I can't currently find
any, but most of the reviews on this machine state they bought it with a
coupon that brought it under $700.

So if anyone has any apps that can watch for this sale (I haven't found
any apps to do that) or if you notice it on sale, please let me know.

I'm not in a huge hurry to buy it, so I can wait (and with the holidays
coming, I guess it might go on sale.) But I can buy it right away if there
is an expiration on the coupon.

Thanks a ton!

BTW, this tool is part of a new endeavor I have going on.  Stay tuned for
more details (especially SCUBA divers)!  8>)

Moose

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?