[Shop-talk] Shop air line pressure

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Sun May 31 13:07:04 MDT 2020

Quick question,

I think that my cheapie HF tools are failing because my air lne presure is
too high (about 135 psi for the whole shop.)

Do you guys keep all the lines at 90 psi, or something else?  I have a
monster compressor and I keep one line at 90spi (when I use my nailers)
but I never had a problem before with the other tools failing.

What do you guys run your air hammers/die grinders/impact guns/etc at?

Thanks.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?