[Shop-talk] moving computer files

Ian McFetridge shop-talk2 at mcfetridge.org
Wed May 27 09:54:15 MDT 2020

Is it a SATA drive or a parallel (many pin drive)?
I've used these with good success.  Plug into drive on one end and into USB
of new computer on the other end.  They're also available for parallel.
 If you're near Philly, PA I have one you can use.
  StarTech.com SATA to USB Cable - USB 3.0 to 2.5? SATA III Hard Drive
Adapter - External Converter for SSD/HDD Data Transfer (USB3S2SAT3CB), Black
by Amazon.com
Learn more:
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00HJZJI84/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_vYOZEbW158KKX