[Shop-talk] Asking for tool i.d. assistance

Donald H Locker dhlocker at comcast.net
Sun May 17 16:15:56 MDT 2020

Though I think Jim Franklin has the most accurate answer (Schroedinger's
Wrench) I believe the application of this wrench will be for the
cartridges on water filters. I currently have such under my sink here;
in a previous house, there were two cartridge filters mounted between
the well reservoir and the water softener. Both had similar wrenches.

Donald.
--
*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail

On 2020-05-17 4:59 p.m., Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA via