[Shop-talk] Well blow me down!

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue May 12 10:33:07 MDT 2020

This is not what I wanted to happen.  Had some very gusty winds
yesterday, half of our boxelder is no longer attached to the other
half.  Didn't do any serious damage to Killer or the garage, as far as I
can tell so far.  After some quick work with my cordless reciprocating
saw there is at least a pathway to the garage. Still some big limbs
putting pressure on my internet cable.

It didn't take long for the work ro wear me out.  I had been thinking of
getting an electric chainsaw, amazing how disasters can always seem to
provide an excuse for acquiring another tool. But I think I'll hold off,
and just let professional tree trimmers do the rest of the work.  And
hope that no big wind gusts disturb the fallen branches and have them
take out my, and Team Net's, network connection.

mjb.