[Shop-talk] Question about shop pants?

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Sun May 10 09:38:10 MDT 2020

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 6:59 AM eric--- via Shop-talk <
shop-talk at autox.team.net> wrote:

> OK, I have to ask what most of you hard working shop guy wear for pants?

Once or twice a year, I go tot he outlet mall.  First I hit the Clearance
rack at the Lee Jeans place,  and stock up on jeans that may or may not
have an irregularity for about $8 to $10 a pair.  Wear them to work until
they are less presentable, then they graduate to the shop, then they are
painting clothes.

After that store, I hit the Ryobi outlet.  Then I get the heck out of
there, because it's a crazy place.