[Shop-talk] Paint sprayers

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Sun May 3 11:42:39 MDT 2020

I've painted a lot of stuff with the cheap HF HVLP gun.  Mostly latex paint
on doors (including louvered doors) and it did a fine job.  Sprayed some
Rustoleum on some poorly-prepared metal, and got results that weren't
embarrassing.

As others say, the key is spending a bit of time practicing.  Learn how to
take the thing apart and clean it, and it becomes a tool you can use more
than once.