[Shop-talk] Small compressors

Arvid arvidj999 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:44:25 MDT 2020

I have the 2-gallon version. Is great for staplers, filling tires, nail gun, etc. Will actually run a small cutoff wheel for about 30 seconds. Don't laugh. It only took 26 seconds to make the steel rod shorter!!! And it seems to have reasonable recovery time.

Between me being a little hard of hearing, the radio being on and how quiet it is I never know when it is running. Very light and easy to carry. 20% off coupon and $160 out the door.

I think the 1-gallon is too small and the 4-gallon was heavier than I wanted for a portable compressor. I have an 80 gallon 5hp if I need to do anything serious but I can't remember the last time I bothered to get the hose and find the nearest fitting. Easier to just carry the little one over and plug it in.