[Shop-talk] Confirmed dead. was: everybody OK with Covid-19?

Mark Miller markmiller at threeboysfarm.com
Thu Mar 19 01:13:51 MDT 2020

Confirmed dead was first used in a cult 1939 film about a teen from
Kansas who killed someone at the beginning of the story and then, with a
gang she assembled, killed her sister towards the end of it.  It was
announced in a macabre song '.....And she is not just nearly dead, she's
really most sincerely dead.'

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller at threeboysfarm.com