[Shop-talk] Oil drain plugs: Traditional vs quick-drain?

Peter Murray peterwmurray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:19:41 MDT 2020

I had a Fumoto on my 2005 Subaru Outback XT, and every mechanic who changed
the oil loved it. Never had any leaking or other issues.

I did order one for my 2008 Audi S4 Avant, but the one they specified for
my car (F106S) did NOT fit. Anyone need one of those? I have it here still,
in the bag. M15-1.5, with the 5mm nipple.

-Peter